TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Lila Health Resort management appreciates your cooperation in regards to the Terms and Conditions, which ensures a peaceful and safe stay for you as well as other Guests.
- The Terms and Conditions define rules of services, responsibility and staying on the premises of the Resort and are an integral part of the agreement, which is accepted through signing the registration card, as well as through making a reservation or prepayment or complete payment for staying at the Resort.
The Resort reserves the right to refuse reimbursement of payment for reservations (staying):
- Cancellation occurred up to 5 days before arrival â 100% of prepayment is not reimbursed
- Cancellation occurred up to 30 days before arrival â 50% of prepayment is reimbursed
Through prepayment, the Guest confirms to have read and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to all Guests staying on the premises of Lila Health Resort.
- The Terms and Conditions are available at the reception, in every rooms, as well as on the Resort website www.domzdrowialila.pl
The Resort provides services according to its category and standard. In case of objections regarding the service, levels we kindly ask the Guest to report these at the reception, which will allow the Resort to react immediately.
The Resort is obliged to provide:
- Conditions for complete and uninhibited relaxation for the Guest
- Safe stay, including safety of personal information of the Guest
- Professional and friendly service in regards to all services provided at the Resort
- Room cleaning and carrying out necessary repairs during the Guestâs absence or in the Guestâs presence, if requested
- Technically efficient service; if defects occur, which cannot be removed, the Resort will put all effort to â within its capabilities â to change the Guestâs room or otherwise relieves the inconvenience
On request, we provide following services free of charge:
- Information regarding the stay and journey
- Wake up calls
- Money and valuables deposit during the stay at the Resort
- Repository; the Resort reserves the right to decline deposit of items outside of date of arrival and not related to personal belongings
- The rooms in the Resort are booked for days
2. If the Guest has not stated the length of stay, it is assumed, that the room has been booked for 1 day
- Requests to extend stay to a longer period, than stated at date of arrival, should be made at the reception desk at 9:00 am on the last booked day, the latest
2. The Resort will consider the requests if possible
Nightâs rest in the Resort start at 10:00 pm and end at 6:00 am
- The Guest cannot hand over the room to third parties, even if the paid booked period has not yet passed
- Persons not registered in the Resort can visit from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm
3. The Resort can refuse a Guest, if during their last stay the terms and conditions were blatantly violated and caused losses to the Resort or other Guests or harmed other Guests, Staff or other persons in the Resort or disturbed the stay of other Guests or the functioning of the Resort
- The Resort takes responsibility for the loss or damage of items brought by customers using its services in range of article 846-849 civil code, unless the parties have agreed differently
- The Guest should inform the Resort reception immediately about any damage
- The Resortâs responsibility for loss or damage to money, securities, valuables or items that have scientific or artistic value is limited, if these items were not left at the Reception deposit
2. In case of loss or damage to items stated above, compensation does not exceed the sum determined by the ordinance of the Minister of Justice on the 14th November 1964 regarding the limited responsibility of persons keeping Resorts for profit or other similar estates (Journal of Laws 1965 r., number 1, position 2) with further amendments
In all rooms, smoking is strictly prohibited. In case of activating the fire alarm, the Guest has to cover the costs of the fire brigade and any additional service
â Additional fine for smoking â 100,00 zĹ
â Additional fine for unreported pet â 100,00 zĹ
â Additional fine for damaging or losing treatment card â 100,00 zĹ
The Resort does not take responsibility for damage or theft of a car left on the Resort parking right next to Lila Health Resort. A guarded parking is located 40m away from Lila Health Resort
- Every time the room is left the Guest should check if the doors have been closed
- The Guest is responsible for any damage to the furnishing and technical devices of the Resort, that have occurred due the Guestâs actions or the Guestâs visitors actions
3. For the sake of fire safety it is prohibited to use the following in the rooms: coil heaters, electric irons, mushroom dryers, electric cookers and other similar appliances that are not part of the rooms furnishing
Items of personal use left behind by the Guest will be sent to the address given by the Guest. If no such address was given, the Resort will hold on to the items for 3 months.